Google blocks gay dating app Blued after requests from Indonesian
A number of laws impose criminal and civil liability for online activities. Rudiantara, the minister of commmunications and information technology, has reportedly corresponded with a large social media platform about this plan. The BSSN reported The PPI is responsible for regulating posts, telecommunications, and broadcasting.
C1 pts. While the MCIT initially claimed that Instagram removed the account after the ministry pressured the platform, Instagram denied complying.
Videos 64; Fans 13; Gender: Gay man
- Blued is still available in the Apple store in Indonesia.
- Google and Apple are reportedly among the private companies that will be asked to remove the apps from their digital stores. New Gillette ad features dad teaching his trans son to shave for the first time.
- Woman pushes anti-gay priest off stage in front of 50, Catholic congregants.
- In August , after the coverage period, connectivity was restricted in West Papua during protests against discrimination and for self-determination and independence.
- C7 pts.
- Gay hospice patient marries boyfriend in bittersweet bedside ceremony.
- C4 pts. In a worrying development after the coverage period, in August, the internet was disrupted in West Papua in an effort to limit demonstrations see A3.
- According to BuzzFeed , more than 80 websites and applications geared toward sexual and gender minorities could fall under the injunction.
- Its mandate includes supervising private telecommunications providers, regulating the allocation of frequencies for telecommunications and data communications, satellite orbits, and issuing ISP licenses. Gay hospice patient marries boyfriend in bittersweet bedside ceremony.
Comment on stories. All Rights Reserved. But on Wednesday 31 January a spokesperson for the Communications ministry said Blued was no longer available in the Google Play Store. The secret gay history of Islam. Prihal: Arsitektur Andramatin.