Where gays and lesbians meet, relax, drink and party in LisbonPride LGBT. Lisbon.
If you desire a bit more guaranteed action, the gay saunas in Lisbon will not disappoint you unlikely all those faceless accounts on Grindr or the other hook up apps…. It hosts special theme parties throughout the week, from fetish to cabaret. Trombeta Bath — this is by far the most popular sauna in Lisbon.
The data indicate that young British South Asian gay men
- Twitter 28, Followers. Address: Rua do Loreto 2,
- It gets busy around 2 or 3am and plays house music.
- You can also take Bus from Sintra to Cascais and visit both places on the same day, if you have the energy. Fri - Mon: pm - am.
- This is one of the typical touristic activities where you can find gimmicky places full of foreigners or stumble into a locals only place featuring amazing performers somewhat off the tourist path.
- All ages and types go and are welcome but it tends to trend on the younger side.
- Corvo stands out for its glass facade and black tiling, with a colourfully decorated countertop inviting patrons to savour its delicious cocktails, oysters and cheese plates. The longest-standing and by far the largest gay club in Lisbon has been around since , carrying with it many legendary nights and stories to tell.
You should probably spend at least 3 days in Lisbon and perhaps more if you plan to make any day trips outside of the city, which is definitely recommended! Meet your guide in the morning at a conveniently located meeting point, and set off via air-conditioned minivan.
We toured around with an awesome guide who knew just about everything there is to know about the city. You may guarantee your reservation but do NOT pay anything at the time of booking. Although Lisbon is not a huge city, there is a gay scene happening here.